Divorce can be emotionally as well as mentally taxing for someone who is dealing with it, even if the divorce takes place mutually it is not easy to deal with it as it is quiet stressful. Even if it is an uncontested divorce it can be quite painful and stressful for one to handle; an uncontested divorce is when two people mutually decide to part ways and there is no disagreement or any kind of legal battle related to property or teh custody of the child. If you are looking for a low cost attorney in Delhi or for an uncontested lawyer for fighting your case then you need somebody who has specialised in it and has experience in fighting such cases.
Whether you are looking for an uncontested divorce lawyer or a normal divorce lawyer you would definitely want the best divorce advocate in Delhi for yourself. For hiring the best lawyer one has to do a lot of research and study for the same. A goo divorce attorney should be well qualified in family law and should know the rights that you are entitled to after getting the divorce.
Qualities of a good lawyer
- A lawyer with good knowledge and proper understanding of law is what you need to look for; look for someone who is a practicing lawyer and has all the required knowledge of legal cases and has handled such divorce cases before.
- A divorce lawyer should be dedicated to your case as you never know how much time it may take for the court to give its judgement. Somebody who is compassionate about law and studies all the minute details of the case well and also makes it a point to discus s the case with you before hand is the right person to choose.
- Honesty never fails; so a lawyer in fact a good lawyer would always be honest; an honest lawyer would never ask his clients to lie during the hearing. If a lawyer is asking you to be dishonest then there is no point of hiring such a lawyer because at the end it is you who would suffer.
- Experience counts; so a good lawyer is someone who has atleast 5 years of experience of fighting divorce cases. If you plan to hire a low cost attorney then an inexperience one would do but it is advisable to spend a little extra and hire an experienced lawyer.
- Lawyers speak well and somebody who is good in his job is an extremely good orator also; so see if you can communicate with the lawyer well.
- A good lawyer is also a good listener who is open to opinions and is ready to take suggestion from his clients regarding a certain case.
It is necessary to hire somebody with good experience, knowledge and communication skills; you can also ask your friends or colleagues and hunt online for a good professional divorce lawyer.